Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Posted by his grace at 8:40 AM
Posted by his grace at 8:27 AM
Posted by his grace at 8:13 AM
Before the home is blessed the house must be cleansed of all that is offensive to God. This should be done as a family group. In some cases, after all the items have been collected, the family may want to invite the assembly members to a destruction party. None of the items should be given away or allow others to use them. If at all possible they should be burned. Some items must be destroyed while others require wisdom from God as to their destruction. Seek advice when in doubt.
IDOLS: Destroy every item that has any slight association with idolatry. This includes images, jewelry, jade objects, clothing, display objects, art pieces, masks, talismans, charms, books, literature, and objects that solicit fear or demand reverence of anything besides the true and living God.
GAMES: All games dealing with the occult, and with the forces of darkness must be destroyed, especially "Dungeons and Dragons" and "Ouija Boards." There are many TV and computer games along these lines that must be included in the destruction. Floppy disks should be destroyed, not erased and reused. And be sure the materials are deleted from where the computer saves deleted files.
PORNOGRAPHY: This includes all pornographic books, novels, magazines, videos, computer materials, and television. If a person cannot overcome his desire to watch trash TV, then he must get rid of the TV. What society calls pornography is not the same as God's definition of it. All the soap programs, most talk shows, and many of the other programs are pornographic according to Christ's standards. Also many magazines advocate an immoral lifestyle and antichristian principles so Christians must not subscribe to them or read them. All such materials must be destroyed in the house cleansing.
DOLLS: Troll dolls and Cabbage Patch dolls, from the Orient, have a connection with the occult and have caused problems for many people, so they must be destroyed. Cabbage Patch look alike dolls produced in the US as craft items should also be destroyed because they are a mockery of mankind who was created in the image of God. Dolls that are "sexually correct" are not proper toys for children, so they should also be destroyed.
MUSIC: The beat used in Rock Music is the same as used by the worshippers of demons to call up the evil spirits. This music is the music of rebellion, sensuality, and Satan worship. Putting Christian words to such music does not make it acceptable. "Christian Rock" is evidence of loving the world because imitation is the greatest sign of loving admiration. "Don't love the world, neither the things that are in the world. If anyone loves the world, the Father's love isn't in him.". 1 John 2:15. Some music falls in a gray area. To be safe we need to make a chasm between the world's music and the music acceptable to God.
DRUGS: Our bodies are the home of the Holy Spirit so we must never harm our bodies but keep them pure and undefiled. Therefore, the use of any drugs that are harmful is forbidden to Christians. This includes alcohol and tobacco. Some may argue that Jesus drank wine, but we will not get into an argument whether He drank fermented wine or only sweet unfermented wine. Regardless, the wine the people drank at the time of Jesus was diluted with three parts water to one part wine.
In the house cleansing all hard liquor should be poured out as an offering to God. All tobacco products, marijuana, and all illegal drugs must be burned and their use discontinued. Some drugs, such as valium, may fall into a gray area. We believe that if a Christian is living a Christ like life, such drugs are not needed. Each person must decide for themselves, but they must remember that they are the temple of the Holy Spirit and must not do anything to harm their body and must destroy all that is harmful.
FALSE TEACHINGS: Get rid of all books and materials that advocate humanism and evolution. There are many good books which present the truth about the creation and where we came from and where we are going. We do not need materials about false philosophies in our homes.
Also, all books and materials advocating false religious teachings should be destroyed. A mature Christian who is able to use these materials in working with those following false teaching may have a reason to own some of these materials. But most Christian should not have the books and materials published by the cults, or others who are not true to the Bible.
Some people have images or Mary, Jesus, and the saints. Since the tendency is to use them as "good-luck-charms" and such use takes away from the glory due Christ, we should destroy all such items. All images and pictures which prevent a person from knowing the true Jesus should be destroy and replaced with framed Scripture verses.
NOTE: When Israel was preparing to enter the promise land the people were told, "The engraved images of their gods shall you burn with fire: you shall not covet the silver or the gold that is on them, nor take it to you, lest you be snared therein; for it is an abomination to Yahweh your God. You shall not bring an abomination into your house, and become a devoted thing like it: you shall utterly detest it, and you shall utterly abhor it; for it is a devoted thing." Deuteronomy 7:25,26. We should follow the same principle when anything of value, such as gold or silver, is left over after the destruction party. It should not be used for our own purposes as it is sanctified by fire and should be given to God for His purposes.
NOTE: Sometimes a family member will have a stash of pornography or liquor or drugs that is unknown to the other members of the family. In such cases the family member should confess his sins, ask forgiveness from his family and from God and add all of the hidden materials to the items being destroyed.
BLESSING THE HOME
The home blessing may take place immediately after the destruction party or held later. It depends upon the situation in the family and how much the members need to reveal their hidden iniquities to each other.
The service itself should be a simple affair but very meaningful. This is a good time to be an example to others of the family's dedication to Christ as Lord, so if possible the family's relatives, friends, and assembly members should be present.
1. First start with a time of worship through hymns, testimonies of God's blessings, and prayer. This will naturally flow into -
2. A time of thanksgiving. The father gives thanks for each member of the family, God's goodness upon the various members of the household, His faithfulness to the family, God's watch care and protection, and His abundant bestowal of health and strength, both physical and spiritual. The father of the house is able to lift up the entire gathering of God's people to heartfelt thanks and gratitude.
3. The assembly elder assisting in the house blessing reads Psalm 127 and 128 and then blesses the members of the household. First he blesses the parents then the children.
Posted by his grace at 8:05 AM
His Life and Miracles…
Posted by his grace at 7:28 AM
Posted by his grace at 6:45 AM
Monday, April 12, 2010
Posted by his grace at 7:09 AM
Monday, April 5, 2010
SAHASRANAMAVALI ACKNOWLEDGES JESUS CHRIST
1.Ohm Shri Brahmaputraya namaha: Oh Lord, The Son of God, we praise you.
2.Ohm Shri Umathyaya namaha: Oh Lord who is born of the Spirit, we praise you.
3.Ohm Shri kanni sudhaya namaha: Oh Lord who is born of a virgin, we praise you.
4.Ohm Shri tharithra narayanaya namaha: Oh Lord who became poor for our sake,
we praise you.
5.Ohm Shri vidhiristaya namaha: Oh Lord who is circumcised, we praise you.
6.Ohm Shri panchagayaya namaha: Oh Lord who bore five wounds on your body, we
7.Ohm Shri vruksha shul aruthaya namaha: Oh Lord who offered yourself as a
sacrifice on a trishool-like tree (three headed spear), we praise you.
8.Ohm Shri mruthyam jaya namaha: Oh Lord who got victory over death, we
9.Ohm Shri shibilistaya namaha: Oh Lord who willingly offered your flesh to be
eaten by your saints, we praise you.
10.Ohm Shri thatchina moorthyaya namaha: Oh Lord who is seated by the side of
the Father, we praise you.
11.Ohm Shri maha devayaya namaha: Oh Lord who is Lord of lords, we praise you.
VIVEKANANDAR PRAISES JESUS CHRIST IN GNANADEEPAM:
All of us should worship the Lord Jesus Christ as our God who took the form of a human being. We must have a close relationship with Him to reach Moksha (Heaven). Because He is the only God who is above all gods (sudar7, page270). He forgave those who crucified Him. He bore all our sins. He says “Come unto me, all you that labour and are heavy laden, I will give you rest”. He gives peace to all (sudar2, page372). If a person accepts Jesus Christ as his Lord, his soul is changed. He will become like Jesus Christ, and his life becomes holy (sudar 4, page600)
Posted by his grace at 8:12 AM
Posted by his grace at 7:51 AM
Posted by his grace at 7:14 AM
The ancient Anglo-Saxons celebrated the return of spring with a carnival commemorating their goddess of offspring and of springtime, Eostre. The word carnival possibly originated from the Latin ‘carne vale’ meaning “flesh, farewell” or “meat, farewell.” The offerings were rabbits and colored eggs, bidding an end to winter.
As it happened, the pagan festival of Eostre occurred at the same time of year as the Christian observance of the Resurrection of Christ and it didn’t take the Christian missionaries long to convert the Anglo-Saxons when they encountered them in the second century. The offering of rabbits and eggs eventually became the Easter bunny and Easter eggs.
Posted by his grace at 6:56 AM
About 50 Bibles are sold every minute.
Christianity is the world’s most widespread religion (2.1 billion Christians – see list of largest religions).
There are about 34,000 Christian denominations in the world.
The Bible was written in three languages: Hebrew, Aramaic, and Koine Greek.
The Slavonic Orthodox Church has twice as many adherents as the Baptist Church.
The 12 disciples were not were not allowed to carry food, money, or extra clothing.
John was the only apostle who witnessed the crucifixion of Jesus.
There are more than 10,000 distinct religious groups in the world.
Delilah was given a few thousand pieces of silver to deceive Samson into revealing the secret of his strength. (NKJV) Judges 16:4-5: “And the lords of the Philistines came up to her and said to her, ‘Entice him, and find out where his great strength lies, and by what means we may over power him….and every one of us will give you 1100 pieces of silver.’ ”
Dogs are mentioned 14 times in the Bible, and lions 55 times, but domestic cats are not mentioned at all.
The Bible, the world’s best-selling book, is also the world’s most shoplifted book.
The oldest almost-complete manuscript of the Bible still existing is the Codex Vaticanus, dating from the first half of the 4th century, now held in the Vatican library.
The word “Christian” appears only three times in the Bible: Acts 11:26; 26:28; 1 Peter 4:16.
There are 66 books in the Bible, 39 in the Old Testament and 27 in the New Testament.
The 66 books of the Bible is divided into 1,189 chapters consisting of 31,173 verses. The Old Testament has 929 chapters, the New Testament 260. (King James version)
The King James Old Testament consist of 592,439 words consisting of 2,728,100 letters and the New Testament 181,253 words consisting of 838,380 letter (total 3,566,480 letters).
The longest line in the Bible is Esther 8:9 – 89 words, 425 letters.
The longest word in the Bible is Maher-shalal-hash-baz: Isaiah 8:1.
The shortest verse in the NIV Bible is John 11:35: “Jesus wept.”
The longest book chapter in the Bible is Psalm 119, the shortest is Psalm 117.
There are 594 chapters before Psalm 118 and 594 chapters after it.
Psalm 118 verse 8 is in the center of the Bible: “It is better to trust in the Lord than put confidence in man.”
Obadiah, with 21 verses consisting of 602 words, is the shortest book in the Old Testament, and the third shortest in the Bible.
II John has the fewest number of verses of any book in the Bible – it is the shortest book in the Bible.
III John has the fewest number of words of any book in the Bible.
Job is the oldest book written in the Bible – it was written by an unknown Israelite around 1500 BC.
Malachi, written about 400 BC, is the youngest book in the Old Testament.
James, written around 45 AD, is the oldest book in the New Testament.
Revelation, written about 95 AD, is the youngest book in the New Testament.
The chapter in the exact middle of the Bible is Psalm 117; there are 594 chapters before Psalm 117 and 594 chapters after Psalm 117.
St Paul wrote 14 (of the 27) books of the New Testament.
The covering for the tabernacle was made out of ram skins and sea cow hides: Exodus 36:19.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say there were three wise men – Matthew 2:1 only says: “Magi from the east came to Jerusalem” and later they present three gifts.
The word “Lord” appears 1855 times in the Bible.
The word “God” appears in every book except Esther and Song of Solomon.
The word “grandmother” appears in the Bible only once: 2 Timothy 1:5.
The word “eternity” is mentioned only once: Isaiah 57:15.
Seven suicides are recorded in the Bible.
In Old Testament times the Mediterranean Sea was called the Great Sea.
There are 7 different Jeremiahs in the Bible: 1 Chronicles 5:24; 12:4, 10, 13; 2 Kings 23:30; Jeremiah 1:1; 35:3.
The raven is the first bird mention in the Bible. It appears in Genesis 8:7, when it is sent out from the ark by Noah to see if the flood waters have abated. The second bird was a dove, in verse 8.
Almonds and pistachios are the only nuts mentioned in the Bible.
A chariot imported from Egypt cost around 600 shekels of silver (1 Kings 10:29). That would be about $77,000. One shekel was 4 days wages.
The word “trinity” is not mentioned in the Bible.
Methuselah is the oldest man on record: 969 years old (Genesis 5:27).
The last word in the Bible is AMEN.
Posted by his grace at 6:49 AM
The Ten Plagues of Egypt,which God used to devastate Egypt, revealed his power, punished Egypt for enslaving and demonstrated his superiority
Posted by his grace at 6:27 AM
Sunday, April 4, 2010
According to Quran and Sunnah
Muslims believe that 'Isa (Jesus), peace be upon him, was born a virgin birth and a noble Prophet of Allah/God, swt.
The Noble Qur'an Al-'Imran 3:42-63
42. And (remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allâh has chosen you, purified you (from polytheism and disbelief), and chosen you above the women of the 'Alamîn (mankind and jinns) (of her lifetime)."
43. O Mary! "Submit yourself with obedience to your Lord (Allâh, by worshipping none but Him Alone) and prostrate yourself, and Irkâ'i (bow down etc.) along with Ar-Râki'ûn (those who bow down etc.)."
44. This is a part of the news of the Ghaib (unseen, i.e. the news of the past nations of which you have no knowledge) which We inspire you with (O Muhammad SAW). You were not with them, when they cast lots with their pens as to which of them should be charged with the care of Maryam (Mary); nor were you with them when they disputed.
45. (Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allâh gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allâh."
46. "He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous."
47. She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allâh creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" and it is.
48. And He (Allâh) will teach him ['Iesa (Jesus)] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the Sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom, etc.), (and) the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).
49. And will make him ['Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allâh's Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allâh's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe.
50. And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taurât (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allâh and obey me.
51. Truly! Allâh is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This is the Straight Path.
52. Then when 'Iesa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my helpers in Allâh's Cause?" Al-Hawâriûn (the disciples) said: "We are the helpers of Allâh; we believe in Allâh, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allâh)."
53. Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger ['Iesa (Jesus)]; so write us down among those who bear witness (to the truth i.e. Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh - none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh).
54. And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Iesa (Jesus) <], and Allâh planned too. And Allâh is the Best of the planners.
55. And (remember) when Allâh said: "O 'Iesa (Jesus)! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you [of the forged statement that 'Iesa (Jesus) is Allâh's son] of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you (Monotheists, who worship none but Allâh) superior to those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allâh, or disbelieve in some of His Messengers, e.g. Muhammad SAW, 'Iesa (Jesus), Mûsa (Moses), etc., or in His Holy Books, e.g. the Taurât (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the Qur'ân] till the Day of Resurrection. Then you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute."
56. "As to those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."
57. And as for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh) and do righteous good deeds, Allâh will pay them their reward in full. And Allâh does not like the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers).
58. This is what We recite to you (O Muhammad SAW) of the Verses and the Wise Reminder (i.e. the Qur'ân).
59. Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allâh is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.
60. (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of those who doubt.
61. Then whoever disputes with you concerning him ['Iesa (Jesus)] after (all this) knowledge that has come to you, [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus)] being a slave of Allâh, and having no share in Divinity) say: (O Muhammad SAW) "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves - then we pray and invoke (sincerely) the Curse of Allâh upon those who lie."
62. Verily! This is the true narrative [about the story of 'Iesa (Jesus)], and, Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh (none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh, the One and the Only True God, Who has neither a wife nor a son). And indeed, Allâh is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.
63. And if they turn away (and do not accept these true proofs and evidences), then surely, Allâh is All-Aware of those who do mischief.
Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 4.641, Narrated Sa'id bin Al Musaiyab
Abu Huraira said, "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'There is none born among the off-spring of Adam, but Satan touches it. A child therefore, cries loudly at the time of birth because of the touch of Satan, except Mary and her child." Then Abu Huraira recited: "And I seek refuge with You for her and for her offspring from the outcast Satan" (3.36)
He was one of many Prophets of Allah
The Noble Qur'an Al-Ma'idah 5:44-48
44. Verily, We did send down the Taurât (Torah) [to Mûsa (Moses)], therein was guidance and light, by which the Prophets, who submitted themselves to Allâh's Will, judged the Jews. And the rabbis and the priests [too judged the Jews by the Taurât (Torah) after those Prophets] for to them was entrusted the protection of Allâh's Book, and they were witnesses thereto. Therefore fear not men but fear Me (O Jews) and sell not My Verses for a miserable price. And whosoever does not judge by what Allâh has revealed, such are the Kâfirûn (i.e. disbelievers - of a lesser degree as they do not act on Allâh's Laws).
45. And We ordained therein for them: "Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it shall be for him an expiation. And whosoever does not judge by that which Allâh has revealed, such are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers - of a lesser degree).
46. And in their footsteps, We sent 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), confirming the Taurât (Torah) that had come before him, and We gave him the Injeel (Gospel), in which was guidance and light and confirmation of the Taurât (Torah) that had come before it, a guidance and an admonition for Al-Muttaqûn (the pious).
47. Let the people of the Injeel (Gospel) judge by what Allâh has revealed therein. And whosoever does not judge by what Allâh has revealed (then) such (people) are the Fâsiqûn (the rebellious i.e. disobedient (of a lesser degree) to Allâh.
48. And We have sent down to you (O Muhammad SAW) the Book (this Qur'ân) in truth, confirming the Scripture that came before it and Mohayminan (trustworthy in highness and a witness) over it (old Scriptures). So judge between them by what Allâh has revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging away from the truth that has come to you. To each among you, We have prescribed a law and a clear way. If Allâh willed, He would have made you one nation, but that (He) may test you in what He has given you; so strive as in a race in good deeds. The return of you (all) is to Allâh; then He will inform you about that in which you used to differ.
Every Prophet of Allah was given signs
'Isa was miraculously able to speak plainly and wisely while still in the cradle.
Hadith - Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4, No. 645, Narrated Abu Huraira, r.a.
Narrated Abû Huraira : The Prophet (saaws) said, "None spoke in the cradle but three: (The first was) Jesus, (the second child was): There was a man from Banî Israel called Juraij. While he was offering prayer, his mother came and called him. He said (to himself), "Shall I answer her or keep on praying?" (He went on praying and did not answer her).
His mother said, "O Allah! Do not let him die till he sees the faces of prostitutes." So while he was in his hermitage, a lady came and sought to seduce him, but he refused. So she went to a shepherd and presented herself to him to commit illegal sexual intercourse with her, and then later she gave brith to a child and claimed that it belonged to Juraij. The people, therefore, came to him and dismantled his hermitage and expelled him out of it and abused him. Juraij performed ablution and offered prayer, and then came to the child and said: "O child! Who is your father?" The child replied, "The shepherd" (afteer hearing this) the people said, "We shall rebuild your hermitage of gold," but he said: "No, of nothing but mud."
(The third was the hero of the following story): A lady from Banî Israel was nursing her child at her breast when a handsome rider passed by her. She said, "O Allah! Make my child like him." on that the child left her breast and, facing the rider said: "O Allah! Do not make me like him." The child then started to suck her breast again. [(Abû Huraira further said, "As if I were now looking at the Prophet sucking his finger (in way of demonstration.")]. After a while they (some people) passed by, with a lady slave and she (i.e. the child's mother) said, "O Allah! Do not make my child like this (slave girl)!" On that the child left her breast, and said, "O Allah! Make me like her." When she asked why, the child replied, "The rider is one of the tyrants while this slave girl is falsely accused of theft and illegal sexual intercourse."
Not on a cross - Taken Up by Allah
The Noble Qur'an - 4:157-158
And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allâh," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)]: But Allâh raised him ['Iesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allâh is Ever AllPowerful, AllWise.
Hadith - Bukhari 4.656, Narrated Ibn Abbas, r.a.
Allah's Apostle said, "You will be resurrected (and assembled) bare-footed, naked and uncircumcised." The Prophet then recited the Divine Verse: "As We began the first creation, We shall repeat it: A promise We have undertaken. Truly we shall do it." (21.104)
He added, "The first to be dressed will be Abraham. Then some of my companions will take to the right and to the left. I will say: 'My companions!' It will be said, 'They had been renegades since you left them.' I will then say what the Pious Slave Jesus, the son of Mary said: 'And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them; when You did take me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if you forgive them, You, only You are the All-Mighty the All-Wise.' " (5.117-118) Narrated Quaggas, "Those were the apostates who renegade from Islam during the Caliphate of Abu Bakr who fought them".
Jesus will return
Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 4.657, Narrated Abu Huraira, r.a.
Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non-Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol 7)
Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 4.658, Narrated Abu Huraira, r.a.
Allah's Apostle said "How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Qur'an and not by the law of Gospel (Fateh-ul Bari page 304 and 305 Vol 7
Posted by his grace at 10:57 PM
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Posted by his grace at 7:21 AM
Posted by his grace at 7:16 AM
Posted by his grace at 6:58 AM
Posted by his grace at 12:50 AM
Posted by his grace at 12:23 AM
Posted by his grace at 12:14 AM
Posted by his grace at 12:03 AM
Friday, April 2, 2010
Posted by his grace at 11:51 PM
Posted by his grace at 11:41 PM
other language bibles for mobile
Supported Phone Models
Except for Nokia 7650, any Series 60 phone should work (including 3rd edition phones). Here are some of the supported models: Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 6600, Siemens SX 1, and Nokia N-Gage, N70, Nokia E50, Nokia E61, Nokia N73).
Any Series 80 devices (Nokia Communicator) should work (which includes version 1 and 2): Nokia 9210, Nokia 9300, Nokia 9300i, Nokia 9500.
Posted by his grace at 11:11 PM