JESUS IN QURAN
- Adam was born without either a human father or mother (Qur'an 2:30; 15:28; 32:7).
- Jesus was born of a virgin (Qur'an 19:20-22).
- Adam was created from beneath: only from dust, so he is earthly (Qur'an 15:28; 32:7).
- Jesus was created by a Word of God, so he is heavenly (Qur'an 3:45).
- Jesus was given to Mary as the faultless child from God (Qur'an 19:19).
- Jesus was a great healer of the sick (Qur'an 3:49; 5:110).
- Jesus was taken to heaven by God (Qur'an 4:158).
- Jesus will come back again (Qur'an 3:45; 43:61).